This show is devoted entirety to understanding a unique perspective of 9/11. There was no esoteric or symbolic nature to 9/11. At its root the events had nothing to do with the middle east or oil. 9/11 was not a crime in and of itself, but was simply a cover-up crime.
A good percentage of people have read an article or two that challenges the official account or seen a documentary like Loose Change that similarly refutes the official storyline. But most people’s understanding is largely comprised of media talking-points mixed with a few outlying ideas, like “9/11 was an inside job.” They mostly view the storyline as the media has portrayed it, even if they don’t entirely trust the media. Most people never took the time to investigate the subject for themselves. That’s the bottom line.
No official motive for the attacks was ever reported. Most alternative theories of 9/11 suggest that elements within the US power structure were responsible. So then the question comes back to motive. This time the question isn’t why did those foreigners attack America, but rather why did forces inside America attack America?
You know it. We know it. The media is corrupt. Fix the Media is produced by Independent Media Solidarity and broadcast on the Awake Radio Network, On Air Radio Network & FPRN Radio.
- An introduction to the perspective that 9/11 was a cover-up crime.
- What, exactly was the motive for the 9/11 attacks?
- A clip from: Fúsi Hreind?r – Björk Gudmunsdottir.
- A story about attempting to redeem some billion dollar US bonds.
- Excerpts from the 2000 deposition of Erle Cocke.
- The targets of the Pentagon attack.
- The targets of the WTC attacks.
- Building 7 was supposed to be attacked by flight 93.
- The Emergency Powers invoked by the SEC.
- Did Smacsonic help planes to “melt” into buildings?
Hosted by Peter Klein, Fix the Media is more than just a show/podcast. It’s part of a larger project to restore the public airwaves to the people.
- Collateral Damage – E.P. Heidner
- Collateral Damage (Part 2) – E.P. Heidner
- Murdering Liberty, Killing Hope – Jeff Prager: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/16017306/911%20Final%20Unedited.pdf
- The SubPrime Crisis and 911 – Jeff Prager: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/16017306/Book%20II%20Complete.pdf
- Neil Keenan Complaint:
- Subscribe to the Show Feed: http://fixthemedia.com/?feed=podcast
- Download the Podcast/MP3: http://fixthemedia.com/ftm/Fix_the_Media_Show15_11_26_2016.mp3
- Listen to the Awake Radio Network: http://awakeradio.us/
- Listen to FPRN Radio: http://fprnradio.com/
- Independent Media Solidarity: http://mediasolidarity.com/
- Listen/Download this and previous podcasts: http://fixthemedia.com/