There’s no doubt that this first show in our new time slot on Saturday nights is the best yet. It’s chalk full of fun crap and super interesting information; even a couple surprises!
What may possibly be the biggest conspiracy of all is the hiding of the true history of the world. And hiding some historical truth requires making things up to account for it. Does it surprise you then that the media is involved in this grand conspiracy? I didn’t think so. We look at this topic and examine a couple subjects that may be examples of hidden history concealed by the media. We’ll take the last train to Saint Petersburg.
We take a moment to look back at Duck Dynasty, seeing as they’re in their final season.
Did it ever occur to the average American that they are total frauds? And if so, would it surprise them to learn just how collosal a fraud they are? And we continue our series by listening to some words of wisdom from the late, great Michael Cravey. And that’s not all!
You know it. We know it. The media is corrupt. Fix the Media is produced by Independent Media Solidarity and broadcast on the Awake Radio Network, On Air Radio Network & FPRN Radio.
- A message from officer Steve Poppet about the hunt for a pedophile ring.
- Peter explains how he realized he was a sex communicator.
- A sweet clip of Naiades by the composer Louis Vierne.
- The media protects and promotes the Grand Conspiracy
- PBS & NPR are worst case promoters of false history.
- Ongoing promotion of the false history behind the Lockerby Scotland plane tragedy.
- Are Peter the Great & Saint Petersburg part of the grand conspiracy?
- Why was the newly build city of Saint Petersburg built 5 – 10 ft underground?
- Where are the people that once occupied the world’s largest country, Tartaria?
- The Dynasty of Duck. “We’re hillbillies, my good man.
- A segment from one of Michael Cravey’s later videos entitled, “Wild Ride”.
- An extended clip of Brandon Dicamillo’s Chinese free-style.
Hosted by Peter Klein, Fix the Media is more than just a show/podcast. It’s part of a larger project to restore the public airwaves to the people.
- Download the Duck Dynasty info-graphic mentioned in this show: http://fixthemedia.com/ftm/dynasty_of_duck.jpg
- Subscribe to the Show Feed: http://fixthemedia.com/?feed=podcast
- Download the Podcast/MP3: http://fixthemedia.com/ftm/Fix_the_Media_Show14_11_19_2016.mp3
- Listen to the Awake Radio Network: http://awakeradio.us/
- Listen to FPRN Radio: http://fprnradio.com/
- Listen/Download this and previous podcasts: http://fixthemedia.com/
Independent Media Solidarity: http://mediasolidarity.com/