We’ve crammed a lot into this week’s show. The AT&T Time Warner consolidation and its impact on the greater media, a review of Media Research Center’s study proving the media only knows how to bash Trump, my Brush with the Deep State, Michael Cravey and friend expose sophisticated mobile phone hacking and a preview of another track off my upcoming music project.
An $85 billion media deal that brings massive mobile phone customers together with a huge content library and content provider IS a big deal. But in what way? The media is already a near totally unified body. Is anyone surprised that the hive-minded media giants are joining in their final embrace? Or are two halves of a criminal racket becoming one, posing an even greater risk to humanity?
The Media Research Center studied the evening news for 12 weeks and uncovered an up to 15 to 1 ratio of Trump bashing to Clinton bashing. We look at the stats and draw our own conclusions. I had some unusual experiences a couple months back that became the topic of a Memory Hole Blog article. It was likely a brush with the deep state. I tell the story to get it out there and for whatever value it may be to interested parties. Lastly, Michael Cravey and a friend tell us about one person’s plight with mobile phone spying that didn’t even require his phone to be on.
You know it. We know it. The media is corrupt. Fix the Media is produced by Independent Media Solidarity and broadcast on the Awake Radio Network and On Air Radio Network.
- Media Research Center report reveals overwhelming media bias in opposition to Trump.
- The AT&T / Time Warner Buy and Implications.
- My Brush with the Deep State.
- Reviewing a post from Conspiracy Cantina that points to operational social media bots steering opinions online.
- Michael Cravey shares the story of someone being harrassed and spied on via his mobile phone.
Hosted by Peter Klein, Fix the Media is more than just a show/podcast. It’s part of a larger project to restore the public airwaves to the people.
- Subscribe to the Show Feed: http://fixthemedia.com/?feed=podcast
- Download the Podcast/MP3: http://fixthemedia.com/ftm/Fix_the_Media_Show11_10_27_2016.mp3
- Listen to the Awake Radio Network: http://awakeradio.us/
- Independent Media Solidarity: http://mediasolidarity.com/
- NOW ONLINE!: http://fixthemedia.com/